Motorola MBP36 Baby Monitor
Keeping your baby safe while he or she is asleep is a very important job. But this shouldn’t mean that you can’t sit downstairs and watch TV while your little one is having a nap. To keep them safe you need to invest in a reliable baby monitor. Wireless baby monitors allow you to sit anywhere in your house and still be able to hear when your baby is awake and crying. One suitable baby monitor you might like to look at is the Motorola MBP36, this review will look at the reasons you should consider buying this baby monitor.
The Motorola MBP36 is a state of the art baby monitor which features a large 3.5 inch screen so you can view your baby whenever you want. The night vision camera also makes it possible to turn all the lights off and still clearly see your baby. The wireless unit communicates using 2.4Ghz radio waves, this means that it is very reliable and it will always allow you to see and hear your baby.
The range of the MBP36 is 200 meters, if you do get close to going out of range then the machine will let you know. The machine will also sound an alarm if you go out of range so that you know you won’t be able to hear and see your child. All data is encrypted which means it cannot be picked up or intercepted by anyone else.
The MBP36 is plugged into a mains outlet which means that there is no need to worry about the batteries dying. The parent unit is fully portable and so has a rechargeable battery unit. If the battery is running low on charge then it will warn you so you can charge the unit.
The baby monitor is made from plastic but doesn’t feel overly plasticity. It has a good build quality and feels like it will last for quite some time.
Setting up the MBP36 is very easy. You just need to unpack it, plug the units in and then you can start using the baby monitor. There is no complicated setup procedure to follow. As soon as the baby monitors are turned on the picture will show up and they can be used right away.
- Huge 3.5″ LCD Color Screen – allows you to see your baby sleeping
- Night Vision Camera – Makes it possible to see your baby even when the lights are off
- Two way communication – talk back to your baby as well as just hearing him
- Rechargeable Parent unit
- Fully Portable
- Room Temperature Monitor – can check the temperature of the room is right
- Camera Movement- It’s possible to pan and tilt the camera from the parent unit so you can see even if your baby moves
- Ability to add multiple cameras – It is possible to add more than one camera if you want, up to three additional cameras can be added to an otherwise standard base unit
- 5 Built in lullabies – Play music to your baby to get them back to sleep
- Peace of mind: You can see your baby asleep rather than just waiting for him crying. Also a great way to check he is safely asleep and still tucked in.
- Out of range alert: Sounds if you move out of range of the base unit, makes sure you will always be able to hear your child.
- Temperature Monitor: Will tell you when the room is too hot or cold
The battery powered parent unit will run out of power quicker than other baby monitors. This is just because of the large color screen.
If you are looking for a baby monitor with a camera and color screen then you should consider buying the Motorola MBP36 Baby Monitor. This has a good build quality and lots of nice extra features. The ability to talk back to your child and play lullabies are nice extras. Shop online to get a great deal on this baby monitor to save yourself a bit of cash.
Tags: Between $200 to $300 Baby Monitors, Motorola Baby Monitors
Categorised in: Video Baby Monitor