iBaby M3 Baby Monitor
Baby monitors are very essential for monitoring of kids, and with all new innovations coming it really gets difficult to choose which baby monitor is perfect. iBaby M3 Baby Monitor for the iOS could turn out to be a good alternative. While many baby monitors enable you to control through remotes probably none allow the use of your iOS devices like iPads, iPhones and iPods to control them. iBaby is very innovative and effective in that manner. Another important advantage that this monitor has is its camera interface offers a very flexible camera and can give a complete 360 degree view and lens can also be tilted up and down.
- iBaby monitor connects to your iOS via your home Wi-Fi. The monitor first tries to set up a connection with the grounded Ethernet connection and then connects to a home Wi-Fi router. Once all the connections are made, then you can easily access the baby monitor by using your iOS based device.
- User interface of the app is very good. It is easy to learn and operate; you can rotate the camera or tilt it up and down to get a perfect view of your angels in your baby’s room. As it lets you use your iOS device, you don’t need to carry parent device everywhere.
- App is available at iStore at free of cost.
- Many times bigger problem is to keep a watch on your baby if you are working, what this app lets you do is you can use your PC to you to listen and watch what’s happening in your baby’s room.
- Another advantage of this app is it lets you to capture snap shots from it. Many times what happens is babies give their best pose when they are alone. It gets very difficult to capture those moments, but iBaby with this feature lets you to capture those wonderful moments anytime.
- Another advantage that this device offers is it lets all the caretakers have a look at what’s happening in the baby’s room using their iOS device. Multiple cameras can also be added to the device to give you a perfect view of every detail of the room.
- For a parent safety of their toddler is of utmost importance, and keeping them in front of your eyes is probably the best way to ensure their safety.
- This innovative device can let you have a look at your baby all the time.
- Mic used in the device is also of very high intensity and can capture even a smallest of the sound with all the ease.
- The camera of the device is very good. It can be rotated to get a complete 360 degree view. Application also lets you to tilt the camera up and down to get that perfect view.
- Its ability to use the iOS as parent control is very innovative and useful feature. It removes the need to carry the parent device everywhere and can also enable multiple care takers to have a look at baby’s room.
- It has speakers and microphones, which lets you hear and talk with the baby. Now you don’t have to miss out even on smallest of cries of your baby.
- There are many reports of connection problems, difficulty to connect makes accessing the device difficult.
- Many users are also very unsatisfied with the software compatibility and getting the device ready on your iOS device is difficult.
- Though it is named iBaby, it is not made by Apple but for apple devices, having said that there are some issues with the touch screen use of the device.
To conclude, once the connection is done for iBaby, it starts working very well. User interface is also easy to control and operate. Mic and speakers are also very good and they let you keep a close watch on your babies with ease. Price of the product is also very affordable. Multiple cameras and the quality of the camera is also a very good feature offered by the product. Customer service is also available and if someone finds any problem in its interface or connectivity, he/she can call or e-mail them. I’ll give a big thumps up for the innovation and technology of this product.
Tags: Between $100 to $200 Baby Monitors, iBaby Baby Monitors
Categorised in: iPhone Baby Monitor